Platform A – Invest it…
- Choose from 3000+ mutual fund options from 76 mutual fund families
- Several model portfolios
- Retirement target date portfolios available
- Professionally managed portfolios from 10 portfolio managers
- Participant loans available
Actual investment return and principal value of mutual funds will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Please obtain a mutual fund prospectus for complete information including investment objectives, charges, expenses, and risks. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. Investments in Target Date Funds are subject to the risks of their underlying funds. The year in the fund name refers to the approximate year (the target date) when an investor in the fund would retire and leave the workforce. The fund will gradually shift its emphasis from more aggressive investments to more conservative ones based on its target date. The principal value in a Target Date Fund is not guaranteed at any time, including on or after the target date, which is the approximate date when investors turn age 65. Should you choose to retire significantly earlier or later, you may want to consider a fund with an asset allocation more appropriate to your particular situation. The funds invest in a broad range of underlying mutual funds that include stocks, bonds, and short-term investments and are subject to the risks of different areas of the market. The funds maintain a substantial allocation to equities both prior to and after the target date, which can result in greater volatility. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Platform B1 – Plan it…
- Income planning with guaranteed principal protection and lifetime income benefit
- 100+ investment options
Platform C2 – Help Preserve it…
- Principal protection with returns tied to market index (current cap of 7.5%/year). Past performance is no guarantee of future results.